Carmiña, flor de Galicia (1926). Rino Lupo















"Galicia"
Delicate, soft,
heartfelt, doleful;
delights if it laughs,
it moves if it cries.
(Rosalía de Castro)

Since the world began to spin, in every town there has been a fool, who is the smartest person in the place; the one in Almedo was called Garduña, and, as a fool, he liked Carmiña.

And that night, during the fireworks, another real fire ignited in two kindred spirits.

The best things aren't always found in the city; sometimes the most precious treasures are hidden in the villages...

Love isn't love if it isn't constant. That's why I've never loved. But since I've lived in this place for such a long time, I want to try something else: to see if I'm capable of falling in love... forever.

Delicious Champagne! You are fire and snow, love and oblivion...!

Take your jewelry! I don't want it! It burns me! Love, if it's real love, can't be bought with anything!

There are no longer roads than those traveled without hope.

Comments