Les misérables (1925). Henri Fescourt


Les misérables 1925

Les misérables 1925

Les misérables 1925



justice conscience intertitle



hope intertitle


kiss intertitle


"Is there not in every human soul a primitive spark, a divine element, incorruptible in this world and immortal in the next, which can be developed by goodness, kindled, lit up, and made to radiate, and which evil can never entirely extinguish?" [Victor Hugo]

There is no one for spying on people's actions like those who are not concerned in them.

The first justice is conscience!

If I wasn't as hard on myself as I was on others, everything fair I've done in my life would turn out to be unfair.

Certain things should open the eyes of the dead in their grave!

The hope of a child who has only known despair is something sublime and sweet.

What miseries are these hatreds!

Blessed and holy hour when kisses bind souls.

Comments