My Lady of the Cave (1922). Rudall Hayward

My Lady of the cave 1922 title card

My Lady of the Cave 1922

My Lady of the Cave 1922

My Lady of the Cave 1922 intertitle

My Lady of the Cave 1922 intertitle

My Lady of the Cave 1922 intertitle

My Lady of the Cave 1922 intertitle

Forget this artificial age of the super-civilised with its "cubist", "jazz", and "problem play". Say goodbye to the smoky city and sleepy town ‒ and let us tread back over the leaves of other years to a time "not so long ago" in a land of new adventure where the hills glisten green 'neath free blue skies and the breeze holds the tang of the sea...

With hope and strength fast ebbing ‒ the strange delirium of the drowning! Into the overpowering blackness; struggling against the soothing lure of near-death... until...

Comments